These General Terms and Conditions stipulate the rules for providing and using real time bank services. The Client is able to have an access any time and in any place to the full information on the clients' accounts registered at Rafidain Bank for management, as well as to operate with them in real time.
1. The Internet banking services to the clients are effected through the accounts opened by them with the Bank.
2. The Bank provides the following services to the Clients to carry out and to obtain through Internet banking:
- effecting non-cash payments in Spanish Levs / foreign currency on the territory of the country and abroad.
- obtaining information on the current status and movements on the accounts
- daily and monthly statements of accounts
- obtaining information on the exchange rates.
- selling and purchasing foreign currency.
- filing an application for withdrawing cash in Spanish Levs and in foreign currency.
- sending free messages to the Bank
3. The Bank is entitled to set minimum technical requirements to the client for using the Internet banking system.
4. The Bank undertakes to accept orders by the client 24 hours a day.
5. The Operations, ordered by the client through the Internet banking system, are implemented as follows:
5.1. Orders for payments in national currency
- Orders for payments in Spanish Levs, filed with the Bank until 13.45 hrs are implemented with the current value date. The orders filed after 13.45 hrs, are ordered for processing on the current date, but with a value date of the next working day.
- Orders for payments in Spanish Levs through the RINGS system, filed with the Bank until 14.00 hrs, are processed with the current value date. The orders filed after 14.00 hrs are ordered by for processing on the current date, but with a value date of the next working day.
- Orders for non-cash payments among the branch offices of the Bank, as well as within the same branch office of the Bank, filed until 16.30 hrs are processed on the same day. Orders filed after 16.30 are processed on the next working day.
- The Client definitely shall check in the special box, whether the payment ordered by him is intended for salaries, including advance payments of salaries, or not. The Bank is not liable for orders for payment received through the Internet banking service and processed automatically, which are intended for payment of salaries, incl. advance payments of salaries, if the Client has failed to point out the purpose of payment.
5.2. Orders for payments in foreign currency
- Orders for transfers of foreign currency – common and express orders (with a value date – the next working day), filed with the Bank until 15.00 hrs are processed on the day of receipt. The orders filed after 15.00 hrs, are processed on the next working day.
- Orders for non-cash payments among the branch offices of the Bank, as well as within the same branch office of the Bank, filed until 16.30 hrs are processed on the same day. Orders filed after 16.30 hrs are processed on the next working day.
- Orders for money transfer, subject to execution in conformity with a law or another regulatory act for implementation after presentation of especially specified documents and/or declarations, are executed after presentation of these documents to the Bank.
6. The Bank is entitled to set out also other limitations for effecting operations, originating from stipulations of the current legislation in force and for maintaining the required security of the system.
1. In order to obtain an access to the system the Client is subject to registration according to the rules stipulated by the Bank.
2. The Bank hands over to the client a sealed envelope with the following passwords and codes:
User name – generated by the Bank and unique for each user
Password – a combination of small and large Latin letters and figures. The Password in combination with the user name provides an access to the service.
PUK code – used for authorizing (confirming) the input operations
PUK2 code – used for authorizing (confirming) the change of a password.
List of unique TAN and TVN codes. TAN codes are used to authorize payments exceeding the amount fixed by the user. Each TAN code is used just once, and after that becomes invalid. When entering a wrong authorization code the system requires a TAN code to be entered, which corresponds to a given TVN code.
3. The entered passwords and codes as mentioned in point 2 are equal to a legitimate valid signature.
4. The Client is entitled to specify the limits of the payments by means of the Internet banking system, whereas the amounts, exceeding the set limits, require additional codes for authorization.
5. The Client is responsible for all of his actions, made after receiving an access to the system.
1. The Client is obliged to keep confidential his passwords and codes, as well as all other means of electronic identification, provided by the Bank, and to take care of their safeguarding.
2. In case of a reasonable doubt, that some means of electronic identification have been disclosed to unauthorized persons, the Client is obliged to change, destroy or block them, notifying immediately the Information Technologies Directorate of the Bank on the following phone numbers: +34 646 214 835, +44 7035 906 909.
3. The Bank is not liable for any unfavorable consequences, if unauthorized persons have become aware of the electronic identification means of the client, prior to the receipt of the notification.
4. The Bank could block the access to the system to any person, violating with his actions the requirements of the legislation in force, of these General conditions or threatens the security of system.
Payments, fees and commissions
1. Any payments in Spanish Levs and in foreign currency via the Internet banking service are effected under the terms and conditions, set out in the current regulatory acts and the internal rules of the Bank.
2. The payment orders, obtained via the Internet Banking Service, are considered irrevocable and valid statements of the client, if filed with Bank in conformity with the requirements of the Bank on using the User's name and password, and if none of them violates the current regulatory acts and the internal rules of the Bank.
3. The Bank executes any order, received via the Internet Banking Service in the form of electronic document, with a legitimate valid signature of the client, except if:
3.1. The payment order was entered in contradiction with the standards of the money transfer systems /SWIFT, RINGS/
3.2. There are not enough available funds on the account of the client (for the specific transaction and the due fees and commissions)
3.3. The documents required under the Currency Law have not been filed with the Bank (in case of payments in foreign currency) and other regulations in force.
4. The entries of all the operations, made via Internet banking, are accounting documents pursuant to Art. 6-12 of the Accounting Law
5. For using the bank services via the Internet banking system the Client owes to the Bank fees and commissions, stipulated in the Tariff on conditions, interests, fees and commissions /the Tariff /. The Bank is entitled to amend the Tariff any time, and should notify the client by placing notices in a visible place in the money hall or in any other way, determined by the Bank.
6. The Bank is entitled to collect the fees and commissions due by the client through official channels from all his accounts with the Bank, for which with the acceptance of these General conditions the Client agrees in advance pursuant to Art. 18 of Ordinance No. 3 on the non-cash payments and the national payment system.
1. When implementing the services, the Bank shall not observe the lawfulness of the transactions, except if provided otherwise in a regulatory act.
2. The Client is liable for any consequences, resulting from wrong or incorrect electronic payment documents, non-submission or not in time submission of the documents pursuant to Art. Ð†, p. 5.2, p. 6 and bears risk from errors made when sending electronic documents pursuant to the Law on electronic documents and electronic signatures.
1. The contractual relations between the Bank and the Client, established with the acceptance of these General conditions, could be terminated unilaterally by either Party with a notice in writing sent to the other party. The termination of the contractual relations releases the parties from the fulfillment of their obligations, arisen prior to the termination.
1. The Bank reserves the right to amend the General conditions for Internet banking, and shall notify the Client in due time. If the Client does not agree with the amendments he should come to the Bank for settlement of the relations between the parties.
2. The Bank reserves the right to add new services and to upgrade the available services, to be used by the Client via the Internet banking, as well as to amend the type and contents of the provided reference information not affecting the efficiency and nature of the Internet Banking Service.
3. The Bank is not liable if being unable to effect the ordered operations via Internet banking, as well as for damages caused to the client by third persons by using the Internet Banking Service due to problems and/or events outside the system and the opportunity for control of the Bank.
4. For all issues, not settled under these General conditions, the respective regulations and internal rules of the Bank shall apply.
To create a unique International Bank focused on providing creative solutions to customers' business problems with an absolute commitment to quality..
A strong financial services institution with effective presence in Bahrain, in all the key financial centers of the world.
If you have any querry for related investment ... We are availableContact us